Teaching the youngest of kids isn’t always easy. But to try and help make things simpler for you we have a great pack of nursery worksheets. These worksheets will help your kids learn their shapes and more about them. Let’s take a look at what you will get in this printable pack.
Here is what your pack of nursery worksheets will include;
- A circle and triangle page,
- A sheet with a square and rectangle,
- A worksheet with a rhombus and a pentagon,
- A sheet prompting them to trace and colour the circle and triangle,
- Same for the square and rectangle,
- And finally for the rhombus and pentagon,
- A sheet asking them to draw a line to match shapes that look the same,
- A sheet for them to colour the animal that they see in the shape,
- A page for them to match the shape with its name, and,
- Lastly, a page that asks them to colour the robots based on the corresponding colour that goes with each shape.
Aren’t they cute worksheets? We know the kids will love them.
They are simple and fun worksheets that will make learning shapes so much easier for your kids. If you want to use them at home, you will see that the kids will be able to get a head start on what they need to learn before going to preschool or primary school. And if you choose to, you can also use these in the classroom or in a professional setting.
Download yours and have fun teaching the kids. You can use them as straightforward as they are, or you can create fun games for them like having them recognise the shapes in real life. However you choose to use them we know that you and your kids will get a lot of benefit from them. Can’t wait to see what you do. So do let us know on social media when you use the sheets by tagging us!