Math can be fun for kids and easy for them to learn if they learn it in a way that works for them. Since we know that learning should be fun, we have created a set of kindergarten math worksheets for the kids to start becoming familiar with the concepts of math. These worksheets are a very basic way that your kids can start working on simple math concepts, like counting, addition, number patterns, and much more.
Let’s take a look at our kindergarten math worksheets printable.
In this printable you will get;
- A page for your kids to count and write down the amount of animals they see,
- A more traditional addition page using animals,
- A number pattern page,
- A page for graph creation,
- A page for even number recognition,
- A page for odd number recognition,
- A sheet for them to work on counting by 2’s,
- A worksheet for the kids to practice counting by 5’s,
- A subtraction page, and,
- A ten frame sheet for them to work on.
This booklet is full of fun pages that will be simple for your kids to work through, but still challenging enough for them to be able to learn from.
The images in this book are lovely, too! Another feature of the book is that they can colour in each of the pages. Thus giving the book a personalised touch. This also helps so the kids can continue being engaged with the book and worksheets themselves, even if they do need a little bit of a distraction from the maths and feel the urge to color in.
We know that your kids will have a lot of fun and learning with this printable. You can use it in the classroom, in the homeschooling environment, or at home. No matter where you use it we hope that your kids continue learning.