We have a wonderful treat for you today, a collection of Easter worksheets for the kids to help with writing at school and at home. These Easter worksheets are perfect to get the kids creative juices flowing, and featuring some of their favourite Easter characters and items including:
- Easter bunny,
- Easter egg,
- Spring, and
The ideas within the eBook, which consists of a massive 33 pages for you, are varied. The BEST thing about this, is that it only costs £1.99. This is a bargain for the number of activities that we are providing for you in these Easter worksheets.
The main focus is to encourage writing within your children, or classroom. The full set of Easter worksheets can be viewed in the gallery within this product. Examples of what is available within the eBook, and Easter worksheet pack include:
- Sight matching cards to help children to recognise Easter related words, as well as trace the letter shapes too,
- Tracing practise focused on some of the key Easter words, including bunny, chick, carrot, daffodil, easter egg, hatching, and others,
- Easter word tracing both with print and cursive writing depending on what you are working on at the moment,
- Easter word box trace and copy activity to help children to understand the shape and form of the words,
- Easter word copy worksheets to help copy the words more freehand too,
- Easter writing prompts focused on the key Easter words. Draw a picture and then write a story. We have given a few different ideas for you and you can choose which would work best for your classroom or your children, and finally
- Easter story writing paper including an Easter Egg hunt, and a very cute little Easter bunny!
There MUST be some activities within all of this that work perfectly for your kids.