Easter is such a special time, and many families celebrate with Easter egg hunts. If you and your family do Easter egg hunts or just want to make your traditional Easter eggs that much cuter, we have a lovely set of Easter egg holders for you.
These egg holders are the perfect way to display the eggs that your kids may have decorated or you can use them to display the Easter eggs you will be giving your kids. These holders are just too cute and your family will love them.
Are you looking for ideas on how to use them? Here are some fun ideas for you to decorate your Easter eggs and display them in the holders.
Decorate your eggs by;
- Painting them,
- Adding stickers to them,
- Using markers to draw on them,
- Tie dye them,
- Dip them in glue and cover them with glitter, and,
- Dye them using natural dyes.
You can use them for decorations too!
If you want to decorate your home using eggs then take a look at these options.
- Use them to make a paper chain,
- Or how about making them part of your Easter lunch by using them as napkin rings, or
- Make a cute display for your chocolate eggs and wrap them with the egg holders.
This printable is actually really straightforward.
In this set you will receive;
- A cover page, and,
- Two pages with the egg holders, each sheet has 4 egg holders.
Have you scrolled through the gallery?
Take a look at how cute these printables are!
We have many more resources on the site for you to take a look at. From school resources, to other fun seasonal activities, we have you covered so do take a look and browse through our site. Enjoy your Easter holidays!