Pumpkins here, pumpkins there and pumpkins everywhere; time to start thinking about Halloween! 😀🎃 We are giving you a little something to help with those Halloween Trick or Treat boxes, or bags for your visitors.
One of the Halloween traditions that our kids are so excited about is trick or treating. These little Halloween lollipop covers are perfect to pop on the treats that you give out, or you can hide them for your kids to find. They are super cute!
Halloween Lollipop Covers
Today we are giving away free Halloween Lollipop covers that you can print and use to turn your lollipops into something special for Halloween.
Once you print this freebie, you will get a set of 6 halloween characters that will make trick or treat more exciting for the kids:
- Dracula, and a
Here’s the set of materials you will need
- Our fabulous Halloween printables,
- Scissors – do help your child here,
- Something sticky to seal the character over the lollipop, and
- Chupachups lollipops; or indeed any other lollies!
In order to make the Halloween Chupachups lollipop covers you will need to:
- Choose your favourite trick or treat character,
- Cut around it as best you can,
- Fold over the printable so that it looks the same on both sides – folding in half of course,
- Push the lollipop through the hole, and finally
- Close up your Chupachups lolly; making sure the lollipop lines up with the Halloween character’s nose (if you are using this type of cover).
And your covered lollipops are now ready to go!
There are two versions of the halloween lollipop covers:
- If you have Chupachups lollipops or round lollies, we have one with a hole in, so that you can rplace the nose with the lolly, and
- Just in case you don’t have the round versions, there is one without the whole, so you don’t need to present them this way.
It is entirely up to you what you do first!
To download the Halloween lollipop cover set for trick or treating – just click on the square image below.
Are you looking for more ideas for Halloween? Here are some posts that might help:
- Halloween trick or treat boxes: Free A3 or A4 printables – giving sweets for trick or treating? Here is a cute box to keep,
- Free Halloween photo props or Halloween party decorations – want to have a fun photo with the Halloween theme? These props will help,
- Printable Halloween quotes posters – why not print thee and hang on the walls while you have your party?
- Halloween paper plate craft – this will help keep your children busy with this craft and finally
- Fab family fun Halloween games – have some fun.
As always, we have a few more ideas for you from other great bloggers and sites:
- Steamed Powered Family has 31 Days of Halloween STEM Activities and Projects you can try day by day,
- Little Bins for Little Hands helps you to make
a slimewith a Halloween theme, and
- Parenting Chaos has a Halloween monster apple for you.
Alongside our Halloween lollipop covers, you should get a great party experience with the kids.
We love our lollipop covers, so do check out the other ones that we have on the site too if you can. In addition, why not sign up to our newsletter? We only publish once a week, so promise not to spam you.
I am sure we will see you again soon, and take care!