We have a treat for you today – we are sharing with you some printables to help you make a paper flower bouquet. You can make it for yourself, or sit down with the kids to do it. Either way, its gorgeous and the perfect gift for someone without spending too much money. Perhaps in the cost of living crisis. You can give flowers without spending a fortune on them!
How to make your paper flowers bouquet: Tulips
- Cut out tulip designs. These are the tulips:
- Gather your flower petals from the template. Fold six of the flower petals in half and leave three unfolded.
- Add glue on the sides of one of your unfolded flower petals and glue two folded petals on the flower with the folds facing towards each other. Repeat this step to make two more tulip flowers.
- Add glue at the top of the stem.
- Open up your flower pot. Add glue to the back of the stem and glue them at the top of the flower pot so the stems are down inside the flower pot.
- Add glue to each side of the flower pot and stick them together.
For the other flower bouquets, the craft to make them is pretty straight forward:
As you can see, you need to glue the flower heads on to the stems, and then make the flower bouquet holder and glue them in.
For the above set of flowers, cut out and color the flowers, and then glue them into the heart-shaped holder for another gorgeous bouquet that is so simple to make.
The last collection of flowers is a little mug set for your paper flowers bouquet. Cut out all the designs on the first sheet and stick on the leaves, stems and flowers with some glue.
Fold the mug in half, popping in your newly cut and colored paper flowers bouquet.
That means there are four different kinds of paper flowers bouquet ideas for you in this pack of 12 sheets. you can give them all to one person, or maybe share them around to those that you care about.
Which one to you like the most, and which one are you going to create? We hope that you enjoy coloring these in too, to make your very own creations.
To download them, just click on the button or the image below:
If you like these flower crafts, why not take a look at some more ideas on the site as well?
Or there are other ideas off KiddyCharts as well that are worth taking a quick look at it if you have the time.
If you like what you see on site, do take a look at our weekly newsletter as well. We send a summary of everything we have published to our readers, so they don’t miss out on content:
Why not drop us a line, and you can let us know what you would like to see on the site as well.
Thanks for coming to see us, and we do hope that we will see you again soon as well.