Today we bring you another delicious recipe from My Tasty Cookbook; chocolate stuffed strawberries. This cookbook features many recipes that you can mix and match for delicious flavorful recipes made at home. Whether you’re an amateur cook, consider yourself a pro, or want to introduce little ones into the kitchen this book is a must!
Within the 22 chapters of the My Tasty Cookbook you’ll become familar with the many recipe options that include the following categories:
- 5 Items or Less
- One Pot Wonders
- And many more
This chocolate stuffed strawberries recipe will be a hit for that special day or any other event that you want to feature a decadent dessert treat for guests.
Chocolate covered strawberries
- 18 strawberries
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- White chocolate, for dipping
- Sprinkles, optional
- Take the green tops off your strawberries and save them for later.
- Scoop out the inside of your strawberries.
- Put melted chocolate in a piping bag.
- Fill the hollowed-out strawberries with melted chocolate.
- Place strawberry tops back on and chill for 15 minutes.
- Dip the strawberries in white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles ASAP and replace them onto your baking sheet.
- Chill until set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
Do you like cooking with fruit and bringing them into your menu? We have several fruit recipes you might like to try. Why don’t you have a look at make your favourite?
If you are a partial to strawberries, why not check out these delicious strawberry recipes:
We hope you enjoyed this tasty chocolate stuffed strawberries recipe! Why not keep up to date by subscribing to our weekly newsletter? It’s simple and it’s free!
Good luck with your recipe! Thank you for visiting us,