Please do forgive the picture on this hangout, I thought the content was still worth sharing, do bear with us!
Kate and I cover these areas for you in detail:
- Potty training signs – what is the key thing to look for in your child
- Do I need to tick ever box in my potty training signs list?!?
- Is there a potty training window?
- Do I have to leave it until after two to potty train?
- How long does it take if you can hit the potty training window!
The hangout is only just over 5 minutes, so do come and listen with us to helpfully get you started on your journey.
We do have other resources on Potty Training on the blog too, including the best potty training books, an article on your toddlers kidding you they are ready to potty train, and one specifically about the real potty training signs from another parenting expert.
Do you have any suggestions when looking for potty training signs? What has worked in your experience? Do tell us below.