Keeping your fuel costs under control isn’t an easy task when you are running a household; not least because sometimes you can’t quite keep a lid on those sneaky little costs that add up when you have small people around:
- Extra electricity for all the cups of tea you need to reheat,
- Higher lighting costs because your kids are afraid of the dark, and
- Heating bills that sky rocket because your kids refuse to wear the right clothes for the time of year because they love those purple summer pyjamas that nana gave them and they aren’t going to take it off and change into something warmer even if it is below freezing outside.
Okay. I am being slightly flippant, but there are many reasons why it is important to reduce family fuel costs that don’t just focus on the fact that nappies are expensive and you need to save for the teen mobile phone contract.
The Calor Fuel Switch Check tool offers a fast and simple way to compare the ways in which you can save on your fuel costs when you switch to Calor. It makes the whole process so much easier. Which, when you have to consider and juggle so much as a parent, can be rather a god send.
Whether you are switching from an oil based fuel system, electricity or solid fuel, there are a number of advantages to an LPG system.
- Did you know switching from an oil system, could save you up to *900 on an A-rated LPG boiler, and oil boilers generate more soot so may require more maintenance?
- 96% of professional chefs prefer using an LPG cooktop to an electric one, so before you know it you’ll be in the British Bake Off, and
- Back-breaking work and maintenance for solid fuel can be a drag, you don’t need it with LPG at all.
So if you are looking at switching fuel provider, why not check out one of the key LPG providers in the UK to find out whether it is the right thing for you and your family.
You might be surprised about what you find.
For instance, did you know that the LPG tanks for Calor can now be placed underground on your property?
This means that if you already have an oil tank, you have every chance of removing this eyesore from your land. That would be worth the switch on its own for many families – imagine getting that great hefty tank out of your grounds?
A lot more room to hide from the kids now, right?
This is a partnered post with Calor.