I can never believe how fast Mondays come around – but we are back again with the Monday Parenting Pin it Party. This week, the party host is the lovely Cass at The Dairy of a Frugal Family. As usual there isn’t really too much to do for you to join in, so grab a twiglet and peruse the rules below and join us all for a natter and a bit of parenting fun, advice, and in many cases, food…
If you haven’t seen the party before then all you need to do is:
- Chose a post relevant to parenting from your blog, we don’t mind what it is as long as its not promotional
- Click on the link at the end of this post and under all the thumbnails saying “Click here to Enter” and add the link and details of the blog post that you want to include
- Take some time to have a look at the other posts in the linky list
- Let people know you have visited them as well if you can, comment and follow them on Pinterest. We are sure you will get some great advice, recipes and activities as we always have some awesome posts included
- Follow our parenting pin it party board so you don’t miss anything in the future, and
- Finally, add the badge for the host this week.
Here is that badge if you need it….
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.frugalfamily.co.uk" title="The Diary Of A Frugal Family" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="The Diary Of A Frugal Family" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Hwre is our board as well, just in case you don’t remember what it looks like:
We also have a mailing list for the parenting pin it party so you know when it goes live – here you go:
Without further ado – come join in with the list!