We are back with me again – so welcome to the blog :-D
I hope you all managed to survive the half-term and have even used some of the great ideas from the Parenting Pin it Party to keep those kids entertained; if you are in the United States, sorry…hope everything goes well with you too.
We are going to give a little love to some of my favourite posts from last week.
Firstly we have Mini Monets and Mommies, who put together a lovely Dr Seuss felt board. My kids love “The Cat in the Hat” and all of the “Thing” shenanigans….
For my second blog post, I have choosen Dorky Mum. She is, quite simply, a stunning writer and this wonderful posts elicits many an emotion in the reader. A truly amazing read:
If you have been featured, you can grab our badge for this if you would like….
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
FInally, let us get on with business, and we can stat finding some more great posts for us all to share:
- Find an article from your blog that you would like to share with us all; anything on parenting it OK – just nothing promortional
- Scroll to the bottom of this post, and use the link to add your post to our collection at the end of this post, tweet me if you struggle
- Then, I shall pin all the posts for you to the Monday Parenting Party Board, I have over 300,000 followers on Pinterest by some miracle. I shall also repin relevant ones to my other boards in time too
- Do visit some of the other posts within the list, and say you stopped by, and leave some comments, including your Pinterest ID, so they can find you on there as well
- It would then be wonderful if you can add the badge to the post you originally shared too; this is a fair bit of work and we would appreciate some love in return.
Here is the badge for me:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
In case you don’t know the parenting pin it party board, here you go:
My Parenting Tips board is here too, which I shall pin relevant posts to if I can as well:
Do you fancy hearing about the Parenting Pin it Party via email? If you do, then sign up below:
That’s that – here you go with the linky list!