This week we are heading over to Cass from Diary of a Frugal Family for some more party fun in this week’s parenting pin it party.
If you don’t know the drill, here you go:
- Pop along to your own blog and find a post albeit old or new that you would like to share with a wider audience. This can be cooking, craft, advice, anything relevant to parenting, as long as its not promotional
- Add the post to the link within this blog post by using the tool at the bottom of the post
- Nip on over to some of the other participants within the linky. See what they have put; comment so they know you came, and even pin too if you like them
- Follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, so you can see the other posts that are added to the linky during the week after you have been. That way you don’t miss out. We will always pin every post to this board, as well as try to tweet them during the week
- If you have a second, please do add the badge to your blog post as well.
If you do join in then you will need the following badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.frugalfamily.co.uk" title="The Diary Of A Frugal Family" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="The Diary Of A Frugal Family" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Just a quick reminder of the board as well.
And for those of you that forget stuff like me, here is the mailing list that you can join to help remind you when things are up and running….
So here you go – get sharing!