It is 2015! Yeah, and HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
Somethings don’t change though, so even though we are into a new year, we still have a party for you all this Monday on the blog…yeah! We hope you haven’t had too much champagne already this week, and here are the two bloggers that should be celebrating as we give them a road of applause for being featured this week….
The first post is from Rediscovered Families, and is a wonderful set of 15 ways to show love to your kids, which is a great way to start 2015
My second choice is this one from Family, Food and Travel giving you a way of reflecting back on your year for free – always a good exercise before going into the next year.
If you have been chose as a featured post, don’t forget to tell your readers about it – here is the badge for you to do just that. Well done to those that were chosen, not a bad start to the New year right?
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
We hope you like those posts as much as I do. To be in with a chance of being featured, here are the details of what to do in our party, and I don’t mean stand in the kitchen chatting about the weather *its a British pursuit*
- Choose an article from your lovely site, and as long as its about parenting you can share it will us all. We are happy to take reviews, sponsored posts, crafts, activities, anything with a parenting leaning. Please don’t be promotional though
- Use the cleverthingamy-bob at the bottom of this post to add it to the list of blog articles that have already been added. If you aren’t sure what to do then tweet me and I shall give it a go at explaining
- I will then pin the posts you share to my Pinterest account, I have nearly 200,000 followers you know, so hopefully your pins will get a listt interest. We also post to the Monday’s Parenting Pin it Party board, but if they are also relevant, I shall add to my Parenting Tips board, and other boards too if I have time
- The reason for joining in is not just to get exposure for your blog, but also to find some new pinners on Pinterest. With this in mind, when you visit the other blogs to comment, which is the next stage, don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID so bloggers can find you on there too
- Finally, pretty please add the badge to your posts that you have included. Ta.
This is the code for the badge for moi:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This is the Monday’s Parenting Pin it Party board for you to take a look at as well:
Here is also my Parenting Tips board, which is rather groovy too:
If you would like a wee inbox nudge-ette each week, then do join the mailing list for the Parenting Pin it Party too: