You may be wondering why it is me…well our usual host isn’t able to help this week, so I raised my hand to do it, so here I am at 1am writing this post…so forgive the odd spelling mistake, I am a tad tired ;-)
As I am hosting, I am picking a couple of the posts that I really liked from last week for you all….so here they are:
The first one is from Science Kiddo, an excellent post on a Soda Can Submarine, which just sounds like a lot of fun doesn’t it?
The other post is from In the Kids Kitchen, who has some great advice for those of you that have a picky eater in the household…
If you made it to the featured posts, then do grab the featured blog post badge for those posts, it is something to be proud of :-D
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you are new to the Parenting Pin it Party scene, then here are the details for you all:
- Revisit your own blog, and choose a post that you like which you think that we will too. Anything parent related goes, as long as it isn’t promotional for a business it’s fine
- Use the clever widget-y thing under the post to all YOUR post to our list. Visit me over on Twitter, if you can’t work out what is going on, happy to help out
- When you have done this, visit a few of the other posts to show that you are really keen on the party, and would actually like to stay for a few nibbles, not just pop your head around the door
- Don’t forget to comment, and share your Pinterest ID to show people that you have been
- It would be lovely if you can grab my badge too, might make my blearly eyes worthwhile ;-). We will pin and tweet all the entries over the next week or so. I have over 145,000 followers on Pinterest, and over 10,000 on Twitter, so I hope you get some interest from my fans on there.
This is the badge for moi this week:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mummyalarm.co.uk" title="Mummy Alarm"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mummy Alarm"style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Our board is growing all the time….
If you like to know when this goes live, you can also sign up for our email list as well:
Here you go, the linky is right here for you to have fun with now: