It is back with me – yeah, yeah, yeah! I love it when it is my turn to check out all the posts that were pinned last week over on the Romanian Mum blog. Thanks so much to everyone that joined in, and do pay close attention, as these are the ones that I enjoyed looking at and reading the most….
The first one is from The Military Wife and Mom, who is new to the Parenting Pin it Party, and what a great pin to start with. I am always trying to encourage my kids that looks aren’t everything, and there is some great advice in the post she linked up about this. Do check it out.
A Little Pinch of Perfect and is a great collection of sensory play ideas for Halloween. I love sensory play, and have my own board dedicated to it on Pinterest – anything that gets our kids stuck in is good by me. These ideas are perfect for the coming Halloween chaos!
If you have featured this week, then do grab the badge so you can shout out to all the world that you were included within today’s best posts, and well done.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So, here are the rules for you all. I hope we have some new members to our regular party wanting to join in, if we do, then do pour yourself a wine and make yourself comfortable. Nibbles anyone?:
- Take a post from your blog, can be a recent one, or from the archives, that is relevant to parenting. We are happy to have anything from craft to advice. Just as long as its not promotional, anything goes
- Put the link into the linky tool below this post, and we will tweet it from my KiddyCharts and I am sure some of the other hosts might help out a wee bit too
- Not only will we tweet, but we will, of course, add the posts to the Pinterest board below; this has a good number of followers
- Do nip to the other blogs that have linked up, and see some of the other wonderful posts and writing that we parent bloggers can manage – we are clever aren’t we?
- We would love it if you commented on some of these posts, so that we all feel that we are spreading a little bit of the love far and wide. Leave your Pinterest ID too so people can follow you on there if they like what they see
- Finally, it would be wonderful if you can add the badge below to the posts that you link up. We get around 40-50 posts each week these days, so keeping up is hard work *honest*
Here is the badge for my blog:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you don’t remember the Pinterest board, then do check it out.
Lastly, if you want an alert when the party goes live, do sign up to our mailing list as well:
Let the party commence!