How are you doing? Hope you have had a good weekend – it is nearly time for the Parenting Pin it Party to come back to us…but before then, all you lovely people need to submit your wonderful parenting ideas to Romanian Mum, so I can go hide in a darkened room and pick out my best for next week :-D
So – what are the rules for this lovely linky?
- Choose an awesome post from your blog, nothing promotional please; you can pick anything else though, from recipes to parenting advice. It does help if it has a great image for Pinterest though
- Put your link into the tool at the bottom of this, or the host’s page
- Explore some of the other posts, pinning and commenting so people know that you have been. This also means that you can find great new stuff. Make sure you leave your Pinterest ID so people know that you have been there
- Do follow the Parenting Pin it Party board as well. We will pin all the posts that are entered during the course of the week
- Nip back and see us regularly
- Finally, pass the host a virtual sausage roll by adding the badge to your post.
Here is Otilia’s badge for you:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/ wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Our board is here as well:
Follow jbmumofone’s board Mondays Parenting Pin-It Party! on Pinterest.
If you would like an email when the party starts each week, then do let me know:
Right, without further ado – here is the linky list *passes sandwiches*
<!– end LinkyTools script —>