We are seventy – really, don’t feel like it, someone pass me the zimmer frame! *sorry*
For our Parenting Pin it Party, the delightful The Fairy and the Frog is hosting this week – so either nip over to there, or follow the details below and join in with us all again.
We don’t really ask too much of you *honest* and you get to see some wonderful posts from the blogosphere in return, as well as hopefully getting lots of inspiration for messing about with all those kids:
- Take a parenting post from your blog, one of your favourites if you can, or anything really that says “parenting” to you
- Pop the post into the linky using the tool at the bottom of this post. We will pin the post to our Parentring Pin it Party board
- Visit some of the other blog posts that have been linked up
- Comment on the posts you visit if you can, as well as leaving your Pinterest ID, so we can all spread the Pinterest loving
- Last, but not least, put the host badge pon your blog so we can all leave warm and fuzzy about life.
Here is the host’s badge for this week:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and the Frog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="The Fairy and the Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here is also a reminder of what our board is like as well – lovely wouldn’t you agree?
If you want to be told on your lovely email thingy – I know we are soooooo high tech for a seventy year old – then sign up to the email list below:
Come join us this week :-)