Head on over to All you need is love and cake for this week’s parenting pin it party. The last while my kids are at home with me, which is strangely weird. Part of me is pleased to see them go back to school, as it will mean a lot less chaos at home, and perhaps a little less shouting. However, most of me is going to miss them, and their over-enthusiastic noise, bouncing and constant jabbering. Who am I going to talk to now while I try and post on Facebook, cook dinner, and feed the cats all at the same time?
For those of you that are new at this game, take a look here:
- Pick a post from your blog or website that is relevant to parenting, but please no promotional stuff, we don’t like it
- Add the post to the linky list using the tool below
- Visit some of the other posts that have linked up within the list, say a few words in the commments, follow them on Pinterest and even pin the ones that you really like
- Make sure you are following our parenting pin it party board so you don’t miss any of the great posts that are added over the next few months
- Add the host badge on to the blog post that you added in to the linky.
For your ease, here is the badge for this week’s host:
And just in case you are as addled by the summer as I am, here is the parenting pin it party board on Pinterest, do check it out:
If you want us to tell you when we go live on this each week, do sign up for an email alert. We don’t spam:
Without further ado – come join in with the list!