I can’t believe that it has come around to me again – but it has, we are back in KiddyChart’s kitchen *sort of* for the Parenting Pin it Party, so this week I get the pleasure of looking through all your wonderful posts from last week and picking my two favourites.
The first is from Anna at In the Playroom, who has put together some posts and ideas for photography tips for kids…definitely something worth taking a look at as some of us embark on our holidays with the children:
The other post that caught my eye is from Our Little House in the Country, as Anna’s prepares us for photography on holiday, this one looks a little further ahead, and gives us a few ideas for those back to school moments of chaos and worry that our kids might experience:
If you have your post featured this week, do feel free to grab the badge and let your readers know!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Without further ado, I shall pour you all a glass of wine while explaining the rules to you, though I suspect that many of you know what they are anyway:
- Grab a wonderful post from all your lovely blogs that focuses on parenting; it can be anything from crafts to parenting chaos – mine are usually the later, as we aren’t that crafty here *as a fox, but not a la Red Ted Art*
- Pop the link into the post within the tool at the bottom of this post. If you are new to all this, then do drop me a tweet on my KiddyCharts handle and I shall try to help out
- Visit some of the other posts in the list, as there are usually some wonderful ones to take a look at
- If you can, comment on some of these posts, and leave your Pinterest ID, so that we can share the love by following each other on there. We will, as hosts, pin all the posts to the Parenting Pin it Party board of course for you
- Finally, pretty please add the badge for the host, which in this case, is me of course. We pin at many as 50 posts these days, as well as tweet them all, comment on, so no mean feat. A little love in return would be fantastic. As would a gin as well ;-).
My badge is below:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Check out the board on Pinterest if you can too:
Finally, here is our email list, which you can join if you want to make sure you don’t miss the linky as it goes live:
Without further ado – here you go with the list – come join in the fun!