Welcome back for another Monday day of fun! Hope you are having a good few weeks with the kids; we are enjoying our school holidays despite the bickering ;-) If you are having sibling challenges, then do nip over to the Parenting Tips Linky we did last week, to give some advice on this, and add your own posts.
We are, of course, back with the parenting pin it party for another week her today; it is linky-tastic here on the blog for the last few days! This time the lovely Carolin from Mummy Alarm is hosting the linky, so nip over and see her if you can. I am sure there will be lots of wonderful ideas for the summer and beyond as always. We are regularly getting a good turn out for these each week, so it would be lovely to have you all again.
My wonderful husband has just taken the kids to their gym class, so I actually have time to explain the rules to you for this week *shock horror*:
- Pick an uber-ace parenting post from your blog; you can cover anything from advice to craft, and everything else in between if you would like
- Add your link to this post with the tool below. Any problems, then do give me a shout over on Twitter if you want
- Check out some of the other posts within the linky list. We always have a great standard of interesting posts included
- Comment on their posts so that they know you have been – that way you can meet new people, but don’t forget to add your Pinterest ID as well., so they can follow you too over there
- Last, but not least, please add the badge for the host, which we have provided for you below. It is a lot of work to keep up with this, so be wonderful if you can show your appreciation by adding in the badge.
Mummy Alarm’s badge is below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mummyalarm.co.uk" title="Mummy Alarm"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mummy Alarm"style="border:none;" /></a></div>
You may not have spied the board recently, so here it is for you, just in case you need a little reminder of what it looks like:
We also have an email list so you can learn about our new posts as they are put up in the linky, that way you don’t need to keep checking back when the next one goes live:
Here are go for this week – do have fun :-D