Thanks so much to Romanium Mum for choosing the best last week and hosting, pinning and generally spreading the love. It is my turn this week, so without further ado, let me pick the ones that set m a thinking from the lovely set of links that you all shared with us….
Who are the featured posts from last week?
- The first one of from Planet Smarty Pants, and is a great advice post on travelling on planes with children. Something that we may be looking towards for the half-term and summer holidays. It always amazes me how fast this all sneaks up on me!
Let your readers know you are featured, with out lovely badge as well:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
What are the rules?
The rules for this week are – the same as ever week ;-):
- Go hunting on your lovely blogs for a post that you really want to share with us, it can be about anything from craft to advice on potty training, and everything else in between
- Add the link to the post below, and then follow our Parenting Pin it Party Pinterest board if you don’t already do so:
- It would be amazing if you can also follow my profile on there too, I promise I pin lovely stuff:
- Explore some of the other blog posts and comment on the ones that you like, not forgetting to leave your Pinterest ID. Share the party fun as much as you can
It would be lovely if you can then dipplay the badge for the host on the post that you link here, here it is:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Finally, we do have a mailing list to be let know when this party gets started, so why not sign up to this below as well?
Here is the lovely linky for you :-D