Last week we had a week off because I was uber busy with my advent calendar giveaways. However, we are back! Thanks so much for Romanium Mum for hosting last week. Sincere apologies for my absence, I have brough extra cake this week, though I am pretty sure it was fine without me. These things tend to run more smooothly when I am not about!
There were some excellent entries last week, but I have decided to go for these two:
- Discovering breadcrumbs traceable and printable calendar – just for December but easy to do for other months. My little boy struggled with his number when he was little, and this would have been a great addition to help him out. Print it out and help your little ones!
- Adventures in Home Schooling had a wonderful trip back to the Stone Age with her kids. Some great ideas here, and some lovely photos too.
If you were in the featured posts this week, do fee free to grab the featured badge for your blog too…
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So now its back to this week, and some more lovely posts for you to share with us all:
- Pick one of your favourite parenting posts, it can be new, or old, an about anything from a craft, to a bit of advice about parenting, or Christmas, anything really
- Pop your post into the linky and I will give it some Pinterest love by putting it on the Pinterest Parenting Pin it Party board
- Follow this wonderful board; it would be fantastic if you can also follow me as the host:
- Go an visit some of the other posts, and leave some comments too – at least two if you can. Share the love by pinning on your own boards as well. Remember to to tell people your pinterenet ID as well so they know you have been and whom to follow as well.
If you can, be great if you can put the badge on the post you have linked up too:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you want to be reminded when the Parenting Pin it Party is starting, then do subscribe to our alert below:
That is me done for this week – get on and join the linky, lovely people!