As always, Monday has sneaked up on me again – it always does. Back we are with another party for you, this time, you need to visit All you need is love and cake who is hosting you you this time. Come and take a look at what is going on, and I can guarantee that you will find somegreat activities and advice to keep you sane if you are approaching half-term with the kids. If you aren’t, there will be posts suitable for you too!
If you haven’t visited before, let me give you the simple rules. There really isn’t too much to it:
- FInd a post on the blog, old or new, that you would like to share with a wider audience. This can be cooking, craft, advice, anything relevant to parenting, as long as its not promotional
- Add the post to the link within this blog post by using the tool at the bottom of the post
- Nip on over to some of the other participants within the linky. See what they have pot, comment so they know you came, and even pin too if you like them
- Follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, so you can see the other posts that are added to the linky during the week after you have been. That wasy you don’t miss out. We will always pin every post to this board, as well as try to tweet them during the week
- If you have a second, please do add the badge to your blog post as well.
That’s not too hard i hope. However, if you are struggling, do
Send Email , or tweet me and I will do my best to help you out. I always found this linky thing a bit confusing when I first started blogging. In fact, sometimes I do even now as well :-D
To make things easier, here is the badge for this week’s host:
Do you all need a reminder of the Parenting Pin it Party board – if so, here you go!
We do have an email list for this as well, so if you want a gentle tap on the shoulder when the posts are released for this, then do join using the box below:
Right, now that is all done and dusted – here you go!