Did you take part in the Race for Life this weekend? There were quite a few over the weekend with an estimate of over 40,000 women and children taking part. If you took part and have some images, we’d love to see them so pop on over to our Facebook page and give them a share :-)
Back to this week and we are with Jenny of Mum of One for this week’s parenting pin it party. Summer holiday season is now upon us (apologies if your children are still at school, or should I be apologising for that?) so why not share your holiday parenting posts; anything from craft to outside living to home baking ideas.
Each week we get lots of fabulous entries so why not pop over to see what inspired Jenny last week.
I hope you know the rules by now, but if not, here they are :-)
- Select a post from your blog that is parenting related, doesn’t matter what it covers as long as its parenting-y and not promotional-y
- Use the widget to add that post to this blog post or indeed the one at Mum of One
- Visit some of the other blogs that have joined in with us this week as well
- Make sure they know that you have been by commenting on the blogs, and you can even leave your Pinterest ID so that the bloggers can explore your boards
- Please do add the host’s badge as well; pinning and comments take a while, so a little love in return would be amazing :-)
If you do link up, you will need a badge, and here is Jenny’s for you:
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
A reminder of the board too for you all, it really is looking fantastic, even if I do say so myself:
Follow jbmumofone’s board Mondays Parenting Pin-It Party! on Pinterest.
Sign up to get a little notette about this every week as well – you know you want to, go on!
Last, but by no means least, we have the code for you all so you can add in your lovely posts.