Gosh, that weekend went rather too quickly for my liking but wasn’t it rather warm? I hear the Minion Movie was released over the weekend. Did you take your children to see it or did you go by yourself? I know of a few friends who would secretly like to go and see it ;-) Whatever you did this weekend I hope it was a good one, maybe with s BBQ or two thrown in. The warm weather is good for a party so why not come in and join in with this week’s Parenting Pin It Party?
It’s my turn to host this week and, as every good hostess does, I am sharing my pick of the crop from last week so, sit back, pull up a pew with a glass in your hand and check out what my favourites were:
- This great collection of activity cards from Elemeno-P Kids
- A Little Pinch of Perfect’s wonderful CD craft – just love this!
If you have been featured, you can grab our badge for this if you would like….
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now, let us get on with business, and find out how you can share your great posts with us on our linky:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post, and use the link to add your post to our collection at the end of this post, send me a tweet me if you struggle
- I shall pin all the posts for you to the Monday Parenting Party Board. I shall also re-pin relevant ones to my other boards too
- It would be wonderful if you could visit some of the other posts within the list, and say you stopped by, and leave some comments, including your Pinterest ID, so you can be found on there too
- We would love it if you could add the badge to the post you originally shared too; this is a fair bit of work and we would appreciate some love in return.
Here is the badge for me:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
In case you don’t know the parenting pin it party board, here you go: Follow jbmumofone’s board Mondays Parenting Pin-It Party! on Pinterest.
My Parenting Tips board is here too, which I shall pin relevant posts to if I can as well: Follow Helen Neale – KiddyCharts’s board Parenting Tips on Pinterest.
Do you fancy hearing about the Parenting Pin it Party via email? If you do, then sign up below:
That’s that – here you go with the linky list!