Welcome back to this week’s Parenting Pin It Party after a rather glorious weekend of sunshine and the French Open. Did anybody watch it? It was a superb match and what a winner was Stan. This week we are back with the lovely Otilia of Romanian Mum who will be sharing some of the superb posts she discovered from last week’s party. Do pop on over to see who is on her feature list this week!
However, before you pop over there have you decided you have a parenting post you would like to share this week? First time? Not sure what to do? Need a reminder? Then this is how it all works:
- Find a post that you are rather proud of, whether it was from last week or one you’ve blogged before. It does have to be parenting related but can be anything from craft to what you did with the kids last week.
- Put the link to your blog post into this post using our rather handy tool at the bottom of this post. If you need a bit of help or are stuck with what to do then please drop us a line, or tweet me and I will gladly help.
- Once you have added your post, spend a little time taking a look at some of the other posts within the list and leave a comment, not forgetting to leave your Pinterest ID so people know where they should be going to get hold of you on there
- Follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, as we always pin the blog posts to there
- Pop back once in a while to see what everyone else is posting during the week, and you might even want to add a few more comments as the week continues
- Add the badge from the host to your page so that we feel the love.
Here is the code for the badge you will need for this week’s post:
<div align="center"><a href="http://romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This is the board that we pin your posts to – what do you think?
Our mailing list is popular for an alert about this, so do join up if you fancy it below…