It is Monday and we are back!! We are slap bang between two bank holidays so what better time to prepare for the next one than to see some posts around what to do during a half term week? Have you got anything planned yet? Who is hoping for the sun to shine? We would love to see some of your favourite posts so pop along to the lovely Katie from The Fairy and the Frog who is our hostess this week and see which were her favourite posts from last week’s party. I promise, they will be well worth taking a look at.
I am sure that most of you will know what you are doing by now when it comes to our weekly party, but just in case you are new or have not take part before, here is the lowdown on what to do:
- Select a post from your blog that is parenting related, doesn’t matter what it covers as long as its parenting-y and not promotional-y
- Use the widget to add that post to this blog post or indeed the one at Fairy and the Frog
- Visit some of the other blogs that have joined in with us this week as well
- Make sure they know that you have been by commenting on the blogs, and you can even leave your Pinterest ID so that the bloggers can explore your boards
- Please do add the host’s badge as well; pinning and comments take a while, so a little love in return would be amazing :-)
Here is the badge for this week:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and the Frog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="The Fairy and the Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Do take a look at the board as well:
If you would like to be reminded of our little party each week, we also have an email list – so if you would like to be told about the party each week once its live, here you go:
I have a good number of people following me on Pinterest, around 500,000; so do come and join them if you would like as well:
My most popular board, is my Parenting Tips one, which I would love you to take a look at – if your posts fit, I do try and pin them in here as well.
Now that’s all done – here is the linky for you all. Happy pinning everyone :-D