OMG – we’ve hit 100 posts *faints* Massive congratulations to Mum of One for setting up this linky, and thanks so much to everyone who has posted, liked, commented and pinned over the last nearly two years. You all ROCK!
It is wonderful to be lucky enough to be honesting this 100th post, so it is my honour to choose two of last week’s to feature in this special Parenting Pin it Party week.
My first choice is this short, and simple post from Mothering in Real Life about her baby loss. Miscarriage is a topic that isn’t talked about enough; so many experience it, and the hurt remains. This is a gentle reminder that it is good to remember and to talk.
My second choice is from Christianity Cove – I am loving these wee froggies!
If you have been lucky enough to be picked; then why not grab the featured button / badge for your site?
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
There we are – well done to our 100th post featured blogs – we hope you know the drill by now, but if you don’t, here are the rules quickly for you:
- Pick a parenting article from the blog; rafts, recipes and advice are great. Anything goes really as long as you aren’t trying to sell us stuff
- Hop down, like my lovely froggie above, to the bottom of this post, and add your link using our clever little widget. If you don;’t understand any of this, do tweet me.
- If you add anything, I shall pin to our Parenting Pin it Party board, and I might add to my Parenting Tips board too, which has over 400,000 followers; as does KiddyCharts as well
- Take a look at some of the other posts, and comment if you can saying where you have come from and leaving your Pinterest ID as well
- If you can spare the time, add the badge to the post that you choose as well. We spend a good deal of time pinning, and tweeting the posts, so it would be lovely if you can share the love.
This is the badge for the post:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Our parenting pin it party board is worth a follow too, as we get some great posts on there:
This is my Parenting Tips board too, where I often post relevant stuff from the party as well:
Need a reminder of this linky every week? Do sign up below….
Phew – let the 100th Parenting Pin it Party begin!