Its my turn to host the wonderful Parenting Pin it Party today, and I am sooo excited, after Britmums Live, who thought I could be more excited, but I am *faints again*
Romanium Mum was host to all your lovely post and pins last week, and here I am to have fun with them all, and I will do over the next few days I can tell you.
The rules are:
- Link up to one of your parenting posts, a new or old one is fine. They can be on anything from the challenges of potty training, to making Scully out of tissue paper. You decide.
- Follow the Parenting Pin-It Party Board on Pinterest, which is still looking gorgeous just below my rules waffle;
- I will then pin each entry to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest;
- Please visit a couple of the other entries in the linky, and pin to one of your boards. Leave them a comment to let them know you visited, and your Pinterest ID so they can share the love;
- If someone commented on your posts, then visit them on Pinterest and follow one of their boards
- Finally, be lovely of you to pop the badge below on the post you have linked up. Its a lot of work this partying for us hosts, and it acts as a virtual hug to keep us all drinking, and boogie-ing see ;-)
I have loved looking through all the wonderful entries from last week on the Parenting Pin it Party board, which is, if I do say so myself, looking rather fantabulous in every single way….
Wouldn’t you agree?
However, I did manage to find a couple which actually literally LEPT off the board at me because they were so apt to both my family, and my lack of well, craft skills…ahem.
The first one is from Twin Life Online and is a post about shy children. It’s a well thought out, pertinent post about what its like to be shy, and how we can help children to get over the fear. It’s well written, and has some extremely sage advice to parent everywhere. The most important thing is not to push a shy child, but also not to keep labelling them as such. You keep saying it, and the child will feel its their duty to do it!
My second pick is from Molly Moo and yes its a craft one, and yes I don’t do crafty, but this is toilet rolls, and its minions from Despicable Me, so its just legend. My kids don’t do films, but they do do toilets, as it were…. And I have plenty of toilet rolls hanging about, well don’t we all?!? So this is perfect for everyone, and the instructions and pictures are so good, even an idiot like me can do it right. Quite.
I hope you liked these too, and now over to you – Come and join the parrrttteeeee!
Each week we have a different host, and we’ve all had a go once now, so we hope you are all getting the hang of it. I do believe its back with Yellow Days next Monday, as the lovely Mum or One is soon to be Mum of Two so is a wee bit busy.
Our other hosts are Mammasaurus, The Fairy and the Frog and Romanian Mum. If you want to keep up with what’s going on in da house, then do subscribe to my email list, and you won’t miss a post on the linky.
And here is the badge for this week if you would like to grab it. Thanks, muchly appreciated.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And here are the links for you all now…..happy pinning :-D