Welcome back for another Monday day of fun and our regular Monday slot, the Parenting Pin It Party. This time the lovely Bug, Bird and Bee hosting the linky, so nip over and see her if you have some time to spare. With Spring just around the corner, and didn’t we have a lovely weekend (apologies to those who had snow!) maybe you have some great spring-like parenting posts to share.
I may have taken part in a Red Nose Day Danceathon yesterday but my hands are still able to let you know how to take part in the linky:
- Pick a rather brilliant parenting post from your blog; you can cover anything from advice to craft, and everything else in between if you would like
- Add your link to this post with the tool below. Any problems, give me a shout over on Twitter if you want
- Check out some of the other posts within the linky list. We always have a great standard of interesting posts included
- Comment on their posts so that they know you have been – that way you can meet new people, but don’t forget to add your Pinterest ID as well., so they can follow you too over there
- Last, but not least, please add the badge for the host, which we have provided for you below. It is a lot of work to keep up with this, so be wonderful if you can show your appreciation by adding in the badge.
Mummy Alarm’s badge is below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mummyalarm.co.uk" title="Mummy Alarm"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mummy Alarm"style="border:none;" /></a></div>
You may not have taken a look at the board recently, so here it is for you, just in case you need a little reminder of what it looks like:
We also have an email list so you can learn about our new posts as they are put up in the linky, that way you don’t need to keep checking back when the next one goes live:
Here are go for this week – do have fun :-D