Is it me again? Really – are you sure?
Thanks so much to Romanian Mum for hosting last week. And thanks to all of you that posted, pinned and partied with us all. Watch out now, you could be one of our featured posts so take a look….
Science Kiddo and her use of Lego and flip charts to help teach a five year old place value in Maths is genius….
….as was the post from I Heart Arts and Crafts, such a great idea for a Christmas card.
If one of your posts has been chosen, then don’t forget to grab our badge to show your readers that you have been picked for all our posts as one of the best. Pat yourself on the back too, you deserve it.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Let’s get down to the business of meeting few new people shall we? Its party time! Just in case you haven’t seen us before these are the rules:
- Find a parent related post from your blog. It doesn’t matter what it covers, a sponsored post is fine, as long as its not too promotional, crafts, advice even a review; we are about finding and reaching out to new blogs, older blogs and everything in between blogs
- Add the link through the widget at the bottom of this post to our list of articles. If you are struggling, visit KiddyCharts on Twitter and I shall happily help you out
- We, as the hosts, will tweet the posts, as well as add them to the board below
- Spare a bit of time visiting the other blogs and taking part by commenting and sharing your Pinterest ID when you do
- Last but not least, if you have the time, please add the badge to your blog post. It would be amazing if you can add it, we do try and comment on all and it takes a bit of time. If you have a spare peanut, that’d be nice too.
Just to make it a bit easier, here is the code for my blog:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Our Pinterest board is growing all the time, and I have nearly 100.000 followers on there too; so I hope you’ll be getting a few hits to your site by participating.
We also have a mailing list for this linky, if you want to know when its live, do let us know by giving your email to us below: