Hi there everyone. Second week of the summer holidays here in the UK – are we all surviving?
If you are struggling, why not nip on over to the Parenting Pin it Party over with The Fairy and the Frog today – the post is going live Monday evening – so you’ll have to make do with me until then ;-)
The rules are the usual simple affair, because we like to make sure we don’t confuse all your grey cells:
- Choose a lovely parenting post from your archive, or write another one just so you can join the party
- Add that post to the linky below, and the host will pin your post to the Parenting Pin it Party boards, some of us may even give it some love too :-D
- Nip on over to some of the other lovely posts already linked up and comment, share and generally join in the fun
- Leave a comment on the posts you explored so they know that you came and chatted to them in the kitchen. Leave them your Pinterest ID too, so they can follow you if they don’t already. Do try and follow the host on Pinterest as well if you can
- Finally, add the badge for our host as it is a good deal of work keeping up to date with all you lovely people every week.
The badge for the lovely Fairy and Frog is below:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and the Frog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="The Fairy and the Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
We appreciate that you might not have checked out the board recently either, so here it is for you to have a quick gander:
Hope you like it?
Finally, you can sign up for a reminder of this linky every week, so that when the posts go live on the hosts page then you know to link up:
Come join us this week :-)