Hi! Mondays Parenting Pin-It Party is back and this week our host is Otilia from Romanian Mum. She has found some very lovely posts from last week, so hop on over to see who is on her feature list this week!
I hope you know the rules by now, but if you are not sure what to do? Here are easy steps on what to do:
- Find a post that you are rather proud of and would like others to see, keep in mind that it does have to be parenting related but can be anything from craft to activity you did with the kids.
- Put the link to your blog post into this post using our rather handy and neat little tool at the bottom of this post. If you are stuck with what to do then please drop us a line, or tweet me and I will gladly help.
- Once you have added your post, take a look at some of the other posts within the list and leave a comment, not forgetting to leave your Pinterest ID so people know where they should be going to get hold of you on there
- Do follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, as we always pin the blog posts to there
- Pop back once in a while to see what everyone else is posting during the week, and you might even want to add a few more comments as the week continues
- Add the badge from the host to your page so that we feel the love.
If you do link up, you will need a badge, and here is Otilia’s for you:
<div align="center"><a href="http://romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Just a reminder of our board too for you all, it really is looking great.
Our mailing list is popular for an alert about this, so do join up if you fancy it below…