Hi everyone, and welcome back to another Parenting Pin It Party. This week, our Parenting Pin It Party is being hosted by the lovely Otilia of Romanian Mum. She will be sharing a lovely posts she found from last week’s party. Do check them to see who is on her feature list this week! Before you pop over there have you decided you have a craft, activity or a parenting post you would like to share this week?
If you are not sure what to do? Then this is how it all works:
- Find a post that you are rather proud of and would like others to see, keep in mind that it does have to be parenting related but can be anything from craft to activity you did with the kids.
- Put the link to your blog post into this post using our rather handy and neat little tool at the bottom of this post. If you are stuck with what to do then please drop us a line, or tweet me and I will gladly help.
- Once you have added your post, take a look at some of the other posts within the list and leave a comment, not forgetting to leave your Pinterest ID so people know where they should be going to get hold of you on there
- Do follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, as we always pin the blog posts to there
- Pop back once in a while to see what everyone else is posting during the week, and you might even want to add a few more comments as the week continues
- Add the badge from the host to your page so that we feel the love.
<div align="center"><a href="http://romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This is the board that we pin your posts to – what do you think?
Our mailing list is popular for an alert about this, so do join up if you fancy it below…