My two favourites from last week’s offering! Be sure to add yours in this week’s party as you just might be featured next!
My Bored Toddler posted this round-up full of ideas for Thanksgiving and we liked it very much.
Additionally, my second choice is this scooping station from Busy Toddler.
If you’re not sure how it all works, then here is the low down on what the party is all about:
- Select a post from your blog that is parenting related, doesn’t matter what it covers as long as its parenting-y and not promotional-y
- Use the widget to add that post to this blog post or indeed the one at Fairy and the Frog
- Visit some of the other blogs that have joined in with us this week as well
- Make sure they know that you have been by commenting on the blogs, and you can even leave your Pinterest ID so that the bloggers can explore your boards
- Please do add the host’s badge as well; pinning and comments take a while, so a little love in return would be amazing :-)
If you do link up, you will need a badge though, and here is Jenny’s for you:
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
A reminder of the board too for you all, it really is looking fantastic, even if I do say so myself:
Our mailing list is popular for an alert about this, so do join up if you fancy it below…
<! start LinkyTools script >
<! end LinkyTools script >