Welcome back to this week’s Parenting Pin It Party and after the excitement (or frustration) of the Rugby over the weekend (did you see the England v Wales game?) we are back with the lovely us again, and we will be sharing the wonderful posts she discovered from last week’s party. Do pop on over to see who is on her feature list this week! Usually, it is Romanian Mum, but she is taking a break, so we are back with us again…hope you don’t all mind.
As always, we have picked our two favourite posts from last week for you to take a look at.
The first post is from Where Imagination Grows about how to connect with your kids if you are working weird hours, well worth taking a look at:
Our second post, is a little more crafty, and appropriately is from Lets do Something Crafty – wonderful Day of the Dead bunting that your kids will love making:
If you are lucky enough to get chose, do grab out featured badge won’t you?
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
However, before you pop over there have you decided you have a parenting post you would like to share this week? First time? Not sure what to do? Need a reminder? Then this is how it all works:
- Find a post that you are rather proud of and would like others to see, bearing in mind that it does have to be parenting related but can be anything from craft to what you did with the kids last week.
- Put the link to your blog post into this post using our rather handy and neat little tool at the bottom of this post. If you need a bit of help or are stuck with what to do then please drop us a line, or tweet me and I will gladly help.
- Once you have added your post, spend a little time taking a look at some of the other posts within the list and leave a comment, not forgetting to leave your Pinterest ID so people know where they should be going to get hold of you on there
- Follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, as we always pin the blog posts to there
- Pop back once in a while to see what everyone else is posting during the week, and you might even want to add a few more comments as the week continues
- Add the badge from the host to your page so that we feel the love.
Here is the code for the badge you will need for this week’s post – it is me now!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This is the board that we pin your posts to – what do you think?
Our mailing list is popular for an alert about this, so do join up if you fancy it below…