Otilia of Romanian Mum, is back with us again this week after her stint last week covering me in our fabulous Parenting Pin it Party. I am sure she has discovered some wonderful posts from last week, so pop on over to see who is on her feature list this week!
If you’re not sure how it all works, then here is the low down on what the party is all about:
- Pop over to your blog and choose a post that you think best fits and would like others to see. It can be on anything based around parenting.
- Put the link to your blog post into this post using our rather handy and neat little tool at the bottom of this post. If you are stuck with what to do then please drop us a line, or tweet me and I will gladly help.
- Once you have added your post, take a look at some of the other posts within the list and leave a comment, not forgetting to leave your Pinterest ID so people know where they should be going to get hold of you on there
- Follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, as we always pin the blog posts to there
- Pop back once in a while to see what everyone else is posting during the week, and you might even want to add a few more comments as the week continues
- Add the badge from the host to your page so that we feel the love.
Here is the code for the badge you will need for this week’s post:
<div align="center"><a href="http://romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This is the board that we pin your posts to – what do you think?
Our mailing list is popular for an alert about this, so do join up if you fancy it below…