Wow! What a busy weekend it has been! First up, I attended Britmums Live event. Did you go? Did we speak? I spoke to so many lovely bloggers, my head is still spinning! Then it was Fathers Day and I spent a lovely day with my husband and children … perfect :-) Good news also for tennis fans, Andy Murray came out on top at Queens … can he carry it on to take the title at Wimbledon?
Now the weekend is over it’s back to Monday with a bump and our parenting pin it party. The hostess with the mostest this week is the lovely Jenny, founder of this truly amazing party! Pop on over to Mum of One for the party and make sure you post some awesome parenting posts as next week it is my turn to host and I’ll be picking out a couple of my favourites ;-)
Each week we get lots of fabulous entries so why not pop over to see what inspired Jenny last week.
I hope you know the rules by now, but if not, here they are :-)
- Select a post from your blog that is parenting related, doesn’t matter what it covers as long as its parenting and not promotional
- Use the widget to add that post to this blog post or indeed the one at Mum of One
- Visit some of the other blogs that have joined in with us this week as well
- Make sure they know that you have been by commenting on the blogs, and you can even leave your Pinterest ID so that the bloggers can explore your boards
- Please do add the host’s badge as well; pinning and comments take a while, so a little love in return would be amazing :-)
If you do link up, you will need a badge, and here is Jenny’s for you:
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
A reminder of the board too for you all, it really is looking fantastic, even if I do say so myself:
Follow jbmumofone’s board Mondays Parenting Pin-It Party! on Pinterest.
Sign up to get a little notette about this every week as well – you know you want to, go on!
Last, but by no means least, we have the code for you all so you can add in those lovely posts: