We are back around again – it seems to strange how fast each Monday comes along – and this week, we are 50 *opens bottle of champagne* The lovely Romanian Mum is looking after us on this special day. so nip on over there and join the extra special party we must be having to celebrate the momentous occasion of our 50-dom.
The rules are as always with our wonderful linky, but as I have a little more time than normal; here is a brief summary:
- Find a parenting post you love
- Pop it in the linky
- We will share it on our Pinterest board for everyone to see – this is below in case you can’t remember what it looks like
- Visit some of the other posts in the linky to find interesting activities, crafts, and fun, then comment to show your love, leaving your Pinterest ID so you get some more follows, on those posts you like and want to show you visited
- Be great if you can also grab the badge from the host so that they get a few cuddles from those participating. It does take a bit of time to run the linky, and it would be wonderful if the host can have a wee token of your appreciation for their efforts
- Come back and visit during the week if you want as well, there are always some wonderful posts, including great ideas and advice for the kids.
Here is the badge for this week’s hosts:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/ wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Our board is looking sparkly in a 50th birthday dress, so why not check that out too, and follow it if you aren’t already doing so?
Finally, you might want a reminder that we are hosting, so do join the mailing list below:
Here is the linky – happy 50th Parenting Pin it Party!
<!– end LinkyTools script —>