We are back on the blog after a week off due to a Monday blog post traffic Jam! The lovely Cat, from Yellow Days, is our galmorous host this week, so do pop on over and discover which of these entries from last week she has chosen to include.
If you want to join in the fun, its simple:
- Fill out the linky for to add your parenting posts (both old or new). The host will then share on the Parenting Pin it board
- If you can then grab the party badge from below or link back on another way so people can find all the other entries that would be great
- Are you on Pinterest? If so, it’d be wonderful if you’d follow the Parenting Pin it Party board and the hosts. Leave your ID in the comments so we follow back.
- Visit at least another two linky entries either through the board, or on the blog post and commen/share/repin the ones you keen on
- Leave your Pinterest ID in the comments too so we all find some new pinners to follow.
Cat will love you forever if you pop her badge code in the relevant post too, so why not grab it from me?
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.catsyellowdays.com" title="Yellow Days" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="http://www.catsyellowdays.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Next week’s host is The Fairy and The Frog!
If you don’t want to miss out on the posts, then do sign up to recieve an email reminder, it’s only a reminder for this and nothing else. So don’t worry about spam…
If you’d like to join in….then here you go, an this is a blog hop too, so grab the code if you want to take part yourself.