It’s my turn – yeah *cracks open bubbly. Thanks so much to Romanium Mum for hosting last week; it has been a pleasure looking through all the lovely entries.
There were some excellent entries last week, but I have decided to go for these two because they both made me smile:
- Life with Munchers chatted about her potty training survival; and we all know what I trial that can be. KiddyCharts do have some rather lovely free printables to help you on your way with this, but even those don’t help with the constant trips to the loo and your toddlers determination “Never to trust a fart!”
- The Gingerbread House finger print Chinese lanterns made me smile for an entirely different reason…they are just sooo cute. Why not pop on over and check them out, a lovely bit of craft for the Chinese New Year.
If you have been featured in the Parenting Pin it Party – you can grab your featured badge as well below – so go ahead and show how fab you are!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
We are of course doing it all again this week, the the usual rules:
- Choose a favourite post from your blog, old or new it doesn’t matter. It can also be anything from craft, to advice, or on a theme like Valentines which is fast approaching us all
- Add your post to the link and then follow the Parenting Pin it Party board on Pinterest.
- It would also be amazing if you could also follow my good self as the host:
- Pop along to some of the other blog posts and give them a little bit of love, at least two if you can. Don’t forget to say where you have come from and leave your Pinterest ID so they can follow you on there as well.
If you can, be great if you can put the badge on the post you have linked up too:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Sign up for our newsletter too if you would like to hear all about this everytime we post a new party for you!
So here you go; the lovely linky is below :-D