Today we have a giveaway for our readers from the Lightning Maths. This company was set up by a primary school teacher, Roy Clutterbuck, to help support number fluency and problem solving within kids. It’s a fast-paced Maths game for kids, and it looks like loads of fun!
How to play Lampogo 3?
The idea of the game is simple:
- Pick a card,
- Each card shows a number puzzle,
- Be the first to put the digits in the right order on the card, and shout Lampogo, and you win the card,
- The player with the most cards, wins!
The game is designed for ages 7+, and can be played with up to four players. You can even compete with yourself in solo mode, so it may be an ideal choice for keeping the kids busy when they are on their own.
Roy Clutterbuck, who designed the game, is a primary school teacher in London. He set up Lightning Maths as a social enterprise to support those with Maths anxiety, and help them to rediscover the joy of Mathematical endeavour. The social enterprise also uses the money generated from profits to help improve Maths engagement in schools.
The Lampogo 3 game has been crowdfunded and was made in Spring 2021 following that funding launch.
The game has even been recommended by National Numeracy, with them including it within their Family Maths Toolkit:
“Good to have numbered counters which can be manipulated in a ‘trial and error’ approach…it also provides the opportunity for mathematical conversations.”Sue Skymre, National Numeracy Educational Resource Reviewer
How to win this maths game for kids
We are using Gleam for entries to this Maths game for kids. All you need to do to win Lampogo 3 is to fill out the Gleam widget below. Entries include:
- Following Lightning Maths and KiddyCharts on Twitter,
- Tweeting about the giveaway,
- Visiting the KiddyCharts printables section to let us know which is your favourite,
- Retweeting the given tweet from KiddyCharts,
- Commenting on the site with who you want to win this game for and why, and
- Sharing your unique link to the giveaway for extra entries.
The giveaway closes on Thursday the 22nd April at 11.59pm; so don’t miss out, pop in the Gleam below and enter now.Win Lampogo 3 Educational Maths Game for Kids
Why not share with this great social image too?
If you liked what you saw in our resources section, do sign up to our newsletter. We release this weekly with all the info on our new articles from the week before.
If you just want to know about our giveaways – that’s totally fine – just sign up here!
Thanks for coming to see us today, and loads of luck!