We have another fantastic giveaway for you to celebrate the launch of our app! This time it’s the opportunity to win an imaginative play bundle with Casdon and the KiddyCharts app. We know your kids will enjoy hours and hours of imaginative play with these toys, the Casdon Supermarket Till is one of our favs! Without further ado let’s have a look at what you will be given the chance to win. We are giving away two of Casdon’s fantastic pretend play toys:
- Pick and Mix sweet shop (RRP £20), and
- Casdon Supermarket Till (RRP £12).
This is a sponsored post with Amazon affiliate links.
Before you enter to win, let’s take a look at the products in more detail.
Casdon Supermarket Till
The Casdon supermarket till is such a fun toy for your kids. They can unleash their imagination by pretending to be shopkeepers or play the part of the shopper. Kids can play together for even more fun or your child can play on their own and practice running their shop and playing with the working calculator and microphone!
The supermarket till also has a chip and pin feature, a scanner, a till that opens, and of course, bank notes and coins for them to “pay” for their items. This is a fun way to introduce maths skills and allow for role play.
The set comes with;
- A cash register with working calculator and microphone,
- Scanner and chip & pin feature with play debit card,
- Selection of play food, including recognisable brands, and,
- Play banknotes & coins.
Pick and Mix Sweet Shop
What kid doesn’t like going to the pick and mix area and getting some sweets? The sweets are tasty, but they are also a part of our family memories. Like going to the cinema, or just getting a treat at the shops. That’s why the pick and mix sweet shop is such a great pretend play toy!
As with the Casdon supermarket till, the pick and mix sweet shop allows your kids to practice their maths skills by handling pretend money and being able to work out the cost of the items and giving out the correct change.
Kids can also play shop by serving their customers and organising their shop with this lovely display counter. The kit includes real sweets, too! You can also find working scales, sweet jars, an opening cash drawer, and bank notes and coins.
Imaginative play is so beneficial for kids as it allows them to work through real life scenarios and act out what they would do in them. This is a great way for your kids to gain confidence in themselves and the world around them.
Now we have looked at the Casdon toys you can win, let’s share with you what you need to do to enter
How to enter to win this pretend play bundle from Casdon Toys
We are focusing on the app for this giveaway – do remember to visit the others that we have running won’t you?
To enter for the Casdon toys, you need to:
- Download and sign up to notifications through the MY ACCOUNT feature within the KiddyCharts app,
- Share the unique url you get with your friends and you will get more entries if they take part, up to a maximum of another 10,
- Follow Casdon on Twitter,
- Tweet about the competition – we have a suggestion for the tweet for you,
- Visit one of our printable resources so that you can see if you like us enough to sign up to our newsletter – we love having you on the site, but we’d be grateful if you were interested in other resources if you sign up of course,
- Comment on the blog post as to which Casdon toy your children like the best and why? It doesn’t have to be one of these, check out their site as well.
You have until Friday 15th October at 11.59pm to enter the giveaway, so we hope to see you back on the site and in the app soon. We have lots of other things planned for the app over the next few weeks, so make sure you have it, so you can take part.Win imaginative play bundle from Casdon Toys
We hope you sign up for our giveaway alerts so you don’t miss out!
See you back soon and good luck,