This afternoon, in anticipation of the Bedtime Live Channel 4 show at 8pm this evening, four lovely bloggers hung out with me to chat about sleep; and the problems that they are facing with their children.
It was a great chat, where we all agreed that it seemed that some children, and teenagers in particularly, just perhaps don’t needs as much sleep as we think that they do – so should we really be pushing them for lights out at a particular time if its just not really in their nature?
Come join us on the hangout for a chat – an even better submit your questions for the show to the beat those bedtime blues hangout on Google Plus and get your questions answered on the show. Just use the hashtag #bedtimelive and comment on the post on the Google Plus KiddyCharts page.
We were joined by:
- Fiona Cambouropoulos, from Coombe Mill
- Christine Mosler, from Thinly Spread
- Susanne Remic, from Ghostwriter Mummy
- Rosie Shelley, who blogs at Rosie Scribble and is also the fabulous Parenting Community Manager at Google UK, and finally
- Me of course from Stickers, Stars and Smiles (my personal blog) and KiddyCharts.