Entertaining the kids is something that we have to do for a happy home life. Keeping them busy and occupied can save no end of stress and anxiety. School holidays are rife for this when your kids are around the house more and demanding attention. After school can also be a problem when the kids are tired yet still demanding. We know that all they need to do is sit and be calm, but do they know that?
I am joined again today by Beckie Whitehouse of Be Confident Coaching and we are discussing different ideas for entertaining the kids from bigger activities to activities that will save your sanity.
Topics that we cover include:
- Should you plan activities,
- Letting your kids lead the activity,
- Different types of activity, and
- After school type activities.
Do you have any other ideas for entertaining the kids? We would love to hear what activities you take part so in so please feel free to share with us :-)
Other topics you may like include:
- Children in cars: six top tips for trouble free journeys
- 10 simple rainy day activities for kids
- Top activities you can do with your kids all year round.