We are preparing for Easter and today have made an Easter egg game. The idea of this game is to match the Easter eggs together which have the same pattern on them. Older children can also help to decorate the eggs for the game.
This game can be tailored depending on your child’s age and ability as you can make it simple and just have matching coloured eggs or you can make it more difficult by incorporating more advanced designs.
This is easy to make and is great for developing cognitive skills. It is a great activity to bring out when you need your child to be still and quiet for a short period of time.
This is what you’ll need to make it:
– Paper (white and different colours if you like)
– Crayons/coloured pencils
Easter egg matching game tutorial.
Then this is how you make it:
1. Draw the outline of an Easter egg on a piece of paper and cut it out. This can now be used as a template to draw the others so they are all the same size.
2. With a piece of paper draw the outline of some Easter eggs using the template
3. Then on another piece of paper trace the same amount of eggs and cut these ones out
4. Now you can decorate the eggs with different colours and patterns. I have used only one colour with different designs for mine today but you may want to do different colours for your child. Once you have cut the eggs out remember to then decorate another egg on the piece of paper in the identical way.
5. Now you can play and enjoy matching the same eggs together
We hope you had fun making and playing this Easter Egg game and have an enjoyable Easter!
Do take a second and pop on over to our awesome Activities for kids to enjoy Pinterest board. We share fun activities for kids so your little ones will be entertained for hours and hours.
Pin It For Later!