- 8 small signs for your markers
- 3 bunny markets
- 1 chick marker
- 4 easter eggs
- two arrows to help your kids find their eggs
- 1 larger Hoppy Easter sign
- 1 larger Happy Easter sign
- 1 big Start here sign
- 6 carrots for the bunnies to chomp on!
<< Download your Easter Hunt printables from the Tiny Me NOW >>We hope you like these free printables and that you can have a lot of fun with them…we remember how much our kids enjoyed their Easter Egg hunt activities when they were little. If you are looking for any other Easter themed crafts or activities, do check out my board on Pinterest for more ideas: Follow Helen Neale – KiddyCharts’s board Love Easter with kids on Pinterest. These printables really are lovely as you can see… Hope you all have wonderful Easters, and these all prove helpful on your Easter egg hunts – helping to make them all awesome!