In this week’s Google Hangout we are discussing the emotional subject of parents getting a divorce. Together with Beckie Whitehouse of Be Confident Coaching, we look at the practical process to make the divorce easier for your children.
In our discussion we include:
- trying to keep normal routines
- involving both parents in activities
- explaining to the children about the practicalities
- arranging split time with each parent
- helping your child if access to one parent is more limited
Have you recently been through a divorce? How did your children handle it? Do you have any advice to help other parents?
Image source: freedigitalphotos.net / David Castillo Dominici