As usual, Monday has come round all too quick. We are back with another party and your hostess with the mostest this week is All you need is love and cake. Come and take a look at what is going on, and I can guarantee that you will find some great activities and advice.
If you’ve not been here before, these are the simple rules. It’s really rather easy:
- Find a post on your own blog, old or new, that you would like to share with a wider audience. This can be cooking, craft, advice, anything relevant to parenting, as long as its not promotional
- Add the post to the link within this blog post by using the tool at the bottom of the post
- Nip on over to some of the other participants within the linky. See what they have put; comment so they know you came, and even pin too if you like them
- Follow our Parenting Pin it Party board, so you can see the other posts that are added to the linky during the week after you have been. That way you don’t miss out. We will always pin every post to this board, as well as try to tweet them during the week
- If you have a second, please do add the badge to your blog post as well.
To make things easier, here is the badge for this week’s host:
Do you all need a reminder of the Parenting Pin it Party board – if so, here you go!
We do have an email list for this as well, so if you want a gentle tap on the shoulder when the posts are released for this, then do join using the box below:
Right, now that is all done and dusted – here you go!