WEll come back after Christmas – I hope you had a wonderful break – are you all tinselled out now? Did you enjoy the turkey? Do you never want to see another brussle sprout again?
If you fancy a change, why not join in with Romanian Mum, in our wonderful Parenting Pin it Party? Hopefully this week, we have some awesome stuff for you to get doing, or get reading…I could do with advice on clearing up that leftover turkey for example!
If you are new here, then here are the details of what the party is all about:
- Nip back to your blog and choose a post that you rather like and would like to share, it can be on anything to do with parenting, from craft to craftiness with the kids *do you like what I did there*
- Put your link into this post using our clever wee tool at the bottom of this post, if you are struggling then do drop us a line, or tweet me and I will be more than happy to help you out
- Only you have added your post, take a look at some fo the other posts within the list and comment on them, leaving your Pinterest ID so people know where they should be going to get hold of you on there – you’ll make a few new friends this way as well
- Follow out Parenting Pin it Party board, as we always pin the blog posts to there
- Don;t forget to pop back once in a while to see what everyone else is posting during the week, and you might even want to add a few more comments as the week continues
- Add the badge from the host to your page so that we feel the love.
For this week, here is the code for the badge that you need:
<div align="center"><a href="http://romanianmum.com/" title="Romanian Mum" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Romanian Mum" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This is the board that we pin your posts to – you like?
Follow jbmumofone’s board Mondays Parenting Pin-It Party! on Pinterest.
Our mailing list is popular for an laert about this, so do join up if you fancy it below…
Right – pass the turkey twizzlers…we are off!